All serious PC gamers out there know that nothing reveals your gaming rig’s performance deficiencies like the latest games. These graphics-intensive programs absolutely hammer CPUs [even if they’re relatively new], memory, and video resources much more than typical home or home-office applications. The smoothness of gameplay suffers, and the symptoms are exhibited as “FPS” [frames per second] and “lag”. [The higher the FPS, and the lower the lag, the more enjoyable your gaming experience will be].
If you have an un-optimized PC, while FPS and lag are very noticeable while gaming, you might also notice other symptoms of a slow PC during daily use. Optimize your PC for gaming, and everything else you’ll do on your computer will be lightening fast…
Below are 8 easy-to-use tools within System Mechanic that will unleash any PC gamers system. Make your gaming rig the thing that dreams are made of!
- EnergyBooster™. When FPS rates drop, and graphics become “choppy”, many gamers focus on upgrading their video cards. [Which can be an expensive exercise]. Most gamers don’t realize that these symptoms can often be caused by a Central Processing Unit [CPU] that has been “bottlenecked” by too many demanding processes running at the same time. System Mechanic’s EnergyBooster shuts down unneeded background processes, and channels maximum power to the game or application you’re running, for the best possible speed and responsiveness.
- Program Accelerator™. Now you don’t have to wait between levels for your game [or program] to load massive files. You can now get back into the action faster! Program Accelerator uses patent-pending technology to consolidate program files on the hard drive, and reduce disk lag. Much more sophisticated than disk defragmenting, it resolves all the file entropy [dispersal] caused by patches and updates that other techniques can’t address.
- Memory Mechanic®. Long stretches of computer use can result in memory leaks that lead to sluggish performance and necessitate a system reboot to get your PC working properly again. No more! With just one click, Memory Mechanic swiftly releases trapped RAM, and instantly refreshes performance without the need to close running applications.
- NetBooster®. If you’re gaming online, an un-optimized internet connection is a major cause of game lag, especially in multi-player environments. [You can even get kicked off a server for “high pings” due to a poor connection!] NetBooster can increase internet speeds by up to 300%! Think how much time you will save downloading multi-gigabyte files, which often take hours to download. NetBooster is a boon to BitTorrent junkies, as well as gamers!
- PC Cleanup™. Get rid of over 50 types of junk files [including temp downloads from game patches] that can run into gigabytes of wasted disk space.
- CRUDD Remover™. Duplicate programs clog up your PC’s available resources. Commonly Redundant or Unnecessary Decelerators and Destabilizers [CRUDD] Remover takes the guesswork out of finding and classifying them, so you can choose to remove the ones that are slowing down your system and quickly achieve a leaner, faster system.
- Designated Drivers™. Having up-to-date drivers is critical if you want your gaming rig to run as fast as possible. Designated Drivers ensures every driver update posted in the Windows database is quickly [and safely] downloaded to your system.
- SSD Accelerator™. With regular use, even solid state drives [SSDs] will experience performance loss. Keep your HDD running at optimum performance with SSD accelerator.
If you have any questions or comments on the above, please contact us. We love feedback from our readers.