So how will System Mechanic help you be rid system-clogging clutter? Simple, by performing a complete PC Cleanup [which consists of the steps below] in just 3 minutes.
- Eliminate over 50 different types of junk files.
- Remove invalid installers and programs.
- Clear internet history, clutter and cache.
- Recover thousands of megabytes of hard disk space.
System-clogging clutter builds up silently on a PC over time [in the background] from untidy programs, unclean computer shutdowns, and general everyday use. If you don’t regularly run a PC Cleanup, these junk files will require massive amounts of wasteful processing power which slows you down your PC, and will make it grind to a halt…
iolo Labs have identified the top 3 ways system-clogging clutter degrades performance:
- Critical indexes. Windows maintains indexes in order to organize its files. These become bloated with meaningless junk, causing overall sluggishness during file and program access.
- Useless files. When defragmenting your hard drives, many unnecessary files are scanned adding to the time and processing power required.
- Hard drive space. Windows will unnecessarily reserve hard drive space, leading to premature upgrade costs or hard drive replacement.
With System Mechanic, you will eliminate ALL wasteful system-clogging clutter. You’ll also be able to enable patented ActiveCare® technology which keeps your PC automatically clutter-free, and running at optimum performance. Your system will start up quicker, work faster, and perform with greater reliability. Perform a complete PC Cleanup with System Mechanic’s PC Cleanup™ today!